just a little preface...
This blog consist of meals that are practically all purchased with the help of my footstamp budget, I work full time, but as a single mom with two children at home I am classified as "poverty level". I thank God everyday that my children get good homecooked meals, because there are so many kids in the USA that go hungry every day. I just wanted to add this so if you think you cannot purchase good food and create good meals on a tight budget I hope my blog makes you think of food in a different way. noturtypicalgma




the only thing i ask in sharing these recipes with you, is that you must really love the person you serve them to....cooking is how i show my love to the special people in my life.....

Monday, May 16, 2011

Future Featured Recipes....

I just wanted to share some pics of future recipes I will be posting.....my little obsession of photographing my food gives you a sneak peak...



Moms Enchiladas

Moms Chile Rellenos


Fresh hamburger rolls



Tamale Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment